Thursday, March 02, 2006


Merry-Go-round or Merry not?
I make myself pretty, pretty
For the man I die to see
Black on my eyelashes to shine
And on my lips, a ruddy red line
But my lover's eyes just see
What doesnt' look right on me...

As I always feel tender, tender
A delicate kiss to him I offer,
But my lover's hand just tries
From his cheek, my buss to wipe.

I hear myself loving, loving,
But my heart 's silently crying
For of all sweet words it whispers
Only bitterness he remembers.

Merry-go-round or merry not?
Forget me with forget-me-nots...
Merry 's my heart but marry it not!

Merry-go-round where is your way?
To your wild horse I once was bound..
Are all carrousels just here to play
With soft foolish hearts around ?







2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.